Car accidents are incredibly overwhelming and chaotic experiences for all involved.
Following the trauma and stress of a car accident, you may not be thinking
as clearly as you would be otherwise. It is completely natural to be completely
disoriented after a collision, especially if you have been injured. You
may be concerned about getting home as soon as possible and leaving your
accident behind, but it is vital you don’t rush the post-accident
process of documenting photographic evidence, which may be incredible
useful to you later.
The following are important elements to document after a car accident:
- Any property damages including your car, the other cars involved, objects,
buildings, signs, skid marks, debris, or other relevant evidence.
- Your injuries as soon as possible as well as any follow up photos days after.
- Nearby traffic signs and their visibility, which may provide context or
clues to how or why the accident occurred.
- Surrounding scenery should also be documented.
- The people involved in the accident, police officers who arrived upon the
scene, and witnesses are important parts of your case and should be photographed
- Remember, take more photos than you believe you may need and make sure
your time and date stamps are accurate!
Contact Our Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorneys
At Rosenberg and Rosenberg, we are a team of
personal injury attorneys proudly serving Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood. We believe in
dedicating all of our resources, time, and energy into every case we work
on, because it is our moral duty to defend those who have been injured
due to another’s negligence. Don’t face this difficult situation
on your own--let us be your trusted legal advocates who will guide you
through this entire process with ease.
contact us today, don’t hesitate to call us at (888) 499-6206.