Mr. Rutigliano was born in New York and raised in South Florida. He was drawn to the legal field because he wanted to help people—and as a personal injury lawyer, is honored to earn the trust of individuals who are going through one of the most challenging times of their lives. He has been litigating personal injury cases for 19 years. Every day, he handles claims such as:
Mr. Rutgliano is a methodical and detail-oriented attorney. He understands that building the best case possible takes sustained effort. This means taking the time to analyze your claim from all angles. With Mr. Rutgliano’s experience in personal injury and personal injury protection (PIP) insurance, his clients can trust they will receive carefully thought-out guidance and strong advocacy. He is licensed to practice law in all Florida Courts and the Southern District of Florida Federal Court.
When he’s not fighting for the injured, Mr. Rutgliano enjoys spending his time on the ocean. Scuba diving and fishing are two of his favorite pastimes.
You can learn more about his professional history on his Florida Bar Association profile.
- B.S. in Accounting, Honors, University of Florida, 1993
- J.D., Honors, University of Florida, 1996
- Licensed to practice law in all Florida Courts and the Southern District of Florida Federal Court
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association